Translating not finished yet. Taal nie klaar nie.
ZGameEditor: 64kb game maker tool for Windows.
A tool for creating small arcade style games, demos and screensavers.
- Integrated developer environment where you build, preview and test your game
- Cross-platform: The editor is Windows only, but your applications can also run in Linux and Mac OS X.
- 3D graphics and game play components
- Import bitmaps to use as textures
- Import MIDI-files for music
- Import 3D-models from 3DS-files
- Import sampled waveform audio in RAW-format
- GLSL Vertex and Fragment shader support
- Scripting language
- Real time audio synthesizer
- Xml-based project files: only one file for each project. Easy to edit manually if needed.
- Creates stand-alone executable files that are only 64kb or less in size
- Create Windows screensavers
- Create animations to use in other applications (about-dialogs or splash-screens)
- FREE: Editor is freeware and the content you create can be distributed royalty free
- Full Source Code available (Pascal)